This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weekends are Golden


I KNO i kno i havent been on this thing in like two million years but i have like the best excuse why...cause im on my grind to become a school teacher. Yes im a student, just in case any of ya'll forgot, and its fall again so i gotta get my edumacation on nah mean. I am placed at a school in the hood to do my student teaching hours. Yea its straight up gansta's paradise up in there with the lil ones but im gettin used to it but let you have asked me last week, i would have told u how i am seriously considering a career change. Weekends are golden. Its my rest from the school kids, the teacher persona (spellcheck), and gettin decked out professional style. Even tho i work at my side gig, ms. computer information, on sat. its much easier to hear "i cant print this email, can you help" then "shaniqua stole my pencil and im gonna fight her". So thats my life right now and thats why i have left all my readers out there for dead but dont worry cause its my last semester and hopefully when i really do start gettin my teaching grind on, ill have more time to update, chat, and ponder. So if you know how to make good lesson plans, holla at me. If you are a teacher, holla at me. If you know how to successfully deal with work stress without turning to the bottle, please holla at ya girl. :) And thats all for now, so be patient, say a prayer for me, and keep lookin for those updates cause I will be doin my best...

Toodles!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home