This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The End of A Career


So today I was chillin at work doin my regular thing....myspace, searching threw my fav. blogs, email, bla bla and i ran across the new video for Beyonce...the video is for her NEW song "Ring the Alarm". Folks, when I tell you I almost dropped my mouse watching this, it was no lie. I was so shocked that I had to consult my sidekick jujubee for input. I told him beware because you are about to see three mins. of shock, anguish, and surprise...basically its three mins. of watching Beyonce's career go down the drain. Its a terrible song and I should be just as mad as her in the video for subjecting me to something so crazy and ridiculous. I must admit i heard this song on the radio a week ago and I wasnt really feeling it back then either. It sounded like noise to me with sirens in the background, I thought it was a joke when the DJ said "new beyonce, new beyonce". I guess its her way of changing things up, giving her a new "look", making things fresh but all i see is a crazed woman that makes me wonder is this the same girl who did "Crazy in Love"?? Where was Jigga when they decided on this song as the next single??

Well here it is...brace yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrbSYPtLsHA&eurl=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home