This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fab Dresses

Every month I try to post some of the celebrity wardrobe disasters that have stood out the most to me. I figured this time I should ring in August with a lil flavor and show a couple of dresses that I wouldnt mind having in my closet. Their gorgeous, their fab, and Ill take them in a medium if you have it...thanks ;)This def. is one of the best outfits ive seen ashanti in..i love the color and even tho its a lil prom"ish" i would most def. rock it fo sure!!
I probably could never wear this dress the way B is wearin it right there but the color is hot and im sure i could do it some justice in my own way ;)
Wow, i dont know who that girl is but her dress is stunning..i would definately be fly as ever in something like that...damn, where would i even wear that too lol
Ms. hit or miss def. hit on the dot this time..i love pink and i love this dress. I dunno where i could wear it to but wherever I would go, heads would undoubtly turn, feel me?


And to round it off is this fab dress that Halle has on. I mean everything always looks good on her but this is one those i could def. see myself rockin on a first date or something, nah mean.























What do you think of them? rock it or just not you ladies? Leave a comment below....peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home