This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May's Over!! Whose still a mess???

So its time for my monthly installment of who is still a hot mess...To begin we got my homegirl Mariah With this outfit, no one would ever believe that she is the same Mariah who is a songstress/diva/history making/got enuff money to buy outfits worth my house...and those shoes, i swear i saw them at rainbow last week
My neck, My back, YA teeth...gross, where she come back from anyway..i thought she was still busy having jail issues
Continaully a train wreck..only time she looks decent is when she is on her show girlfriends, other then that its a disaster
I dont know what it is aobut her in this pic..its almost like she looks like a doll or her face is plastic, i dunno and that outfit aint that hot either
Drunk as a skunk..what else is new
Damn raven lol..this is a picture of her during some performance, whatever move she was doin i am almost certain that it was not hot lol
And to round it off..we got my girl remy ma, only person i kno that can make a dior dress look like she got it off the ten dollar rack at Dots


Yup so thats it for May folks, stay tuned for the June installement..holla ;)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home