This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

RI-DI-CULOUS

So I figured it was time for my monthly hollywood update of crazy ridiculous pics I have seen lately..here they are, enjoy!
I have no comment..she is just wrong for that
What happened?!
You DONT have a reason in this picture
And she has the nerve to talk about people...
I would say what on earth is she wearing but then again, is this really something surprising for Trina?
Her fifteen mins. of fame were up 20 mins. of go..she needs to go back to her day job
Disgusting..where did you pop up from anyway, shouldnt he be tryin to get another deal or working at jiffy lube or something

Yes that is Bobbi Christina actin a fool...when you really think about it, can you blame here?


Thats all for now, till next month month
Lata

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Aug Fresh said…

    wow, thanks so much :)

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home