This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Black Celebrity

Sooo on my usual quest to see whats good in black gossip, i ran along the following pictures that i must definately say are absolutely outrageous and ridiculous..i just dont understand it sometimes, check it out for yourself
This is Jada Pinkett...all i gotta say is what happen?


A wreck..she never looks like this on bernie mac


Of course my husband, JIGGA, looks wonderful but ne-yo's mom...what?!
I see this guy everyday on my way home from newark diggin threw the garbage at the bus stop

is that a grill or his teeth just corn yellow
Star and her 'husband'-ridiculous


Tyra Banks going undercover as a stripper for one of the episodes of her wack ass talk show. mmm what

Well thats all that i found for now, plus i got tired of uploading lol, anywhooo ill holla

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home