This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Evil Snow


I HATE SNOW!! You know there was once a time when I truly loved snow, when i saw it i started to jump up and down, wanted to play in it, even sometimes wanted to eat it. Yea that was back in the day when I was a lil person and didnt know how snow can potentially ruin your day. Yes snow is like kroptonite to any adult's commute. For myself, riding that endless bus and tredding through the hard streets of newark is not fun esp. when I have flakes of snow clouding my vision and concentrating SO hard to not bust my ass on the slush. And in general lets not forget to mention holding my life in my hands as i drive to wherever i need to go. Snow is just not fun. There is no snow day for adults...just makes life a lil more harder...Don't You Agree?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home