This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Friday, March 03, 2006

Work sux

Here I am peacefully and quietly bein miss info technology at the computer lab when I see aggrevation approaching me..thats right, my supervisor. The one person who can out talk anyone I know..will talk my ear off endlessly about irrelevent rules and regulations about working at a school computer lab. The way she talks about the lab, you would think that I am consultant for microsoft when in reality im sitting at a dinky desk, surrounded by student, newark riff raff, and books. Today she had the audacity to tell me what she thinks is the best way to open paper. Thats right, the best way to open up a pack of paper?! I almost wanted to pull out my braids...as she spoke, I wondered why am i the only lab consultant that she continually harrasses with irrelevent information..wat did i do? Why cant I just work in peace?

Im sure everyone has that ONE boss or supervisor that makes you wanna jump out of a window or better yet push them out of one...please share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home