This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Friday, May 12, 2006

Agent Perspectives On: MATH


So as you know my lil mini blog aka how i feel aka thats so crazy right is full so far of MY perspective on different subjects. But today as i was talking to my sidekick/one of my best homies Agent 1, I thought i should give insight to my wisdom and banter. See all my insightful thoughts are not only contemplated in my mind but also are played out and discussed in my endless conversations with Agent 1..he's hilarious, crazy, witty, and outrageous just like me. ;) So for the next couple of entries I will post some of the endless award winning conversations that me and my best pal have on a regular basis. Ill call it Perspectives..yup that sounds good to me. Enjoy.

Me: i got a B!!! and an A in my math class!!!
Me: do you love it

Agent 1: you're still in school?
Agent 1: i thought you were done, you're a teacher.
Me: i took two classes this semster
Me: u know that
Me: how in the world did i get an A in math, this bitch used to antagonize me everyday about being a teacher
Agent 1: because the teacher believes in you
Me: she was mean as hell talkin about speak up do u understand this math problem do you
Me: say something if u dont, u gotta make students speak up in ur future class
Me: ive concluded any subject that has to do with writing ur heart out about how to save the world/society is a mess i am a star student in
Me: give me sociology, ill eat that, education im pac man..now give me some math or accounting F F F
Agent 1: you have a liberal arts mind
Agent 1: like me
Agent 1: you're not a one-sided number cruncher
Me: amen
Agent 1: your liberal arts...free...able to process all types of deep information
Me: tear it apart recreate and manipulate it
August457: but give me a math problem..shut down
Agent 1: yea, leave that to the bill gates' of the world
Me: ill take being opera any day
Me: what student are you
Agent 1: liberal arts
Agent 1: i can't multiply
Me: liberal arts, i can only count money..my money

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home