This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's a Student's Life

I am UTTERLY exhausted today...extremely. I sitting her at work just thinkin to myself how i could just pass out in front of this computer as im typing. I mean im so tired its crazy. So you kno its gonna be one of those days where you drag alot, tired as ever..u kno how it is. I decided to check up on my listmania on amazon. Yea i have a long list of some of the books that i have read and highly recommend or not recommend..you should check it. If you wanna know that name of my list, leave a comment and i shall tell ;) Anyway, I counted that in the last two months, I have read eighteen books, thats deep right? I mean i guess reading is fun and fundamental when its something you actually wanna read. On the other hand, I have this book i have to read for school thats coming up in the next three weeks. I kinda feel outraged about it cause I feel like why am i reading a book for school in the summer. This is not sixth grade..i shouldnt have summer book reports. I am in college and i paid a good amount to be here but whatever, cant do a damn thing about it. Ill tell you one thing tho, i am dragging threw this book...turning one page in the book feels like im flipping over rocks. Its so endless, so annoying, and it makes me just hate reading. So i am gonna rely on my powers of procrastination and just wait till its like two weeks before school, speed read threw that bitch, curse up a storm while im writing a paper at the last min., and keep it moving. I dont even kno why im fooling myself into thinking im gonna be a "good" student, read beforehand and get it out the way. Nope thats not me, I cant do it...i need to FEEL the pressure. Its a student's life i guess. Anyways i just felt like sharing some of my struggles and sleep deprivations with you..ill holla peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home