This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Sunday, December 24, 2006

How was your '06, how was mine?


So this is it folks..a new year is about to come around. I must say that this one is the best one so far that I can remember. Lets take a walk down memory lane, shall we...so I knew my year was gonna be great starting from last new year, me and my other half had so much fun bringing in the new year, it was my first time not laying in bed watching the ball drop and wondering why i am not out somewhere having a blast. So that moment alone, with him AND out of the house lead me to believe that 2006 was gonna be great, besides it had to be since 2005 was sooo terrible..man im still tryin to forget about it. Anyway throughout the year it got even better, i had such a great time on my birthday...a few of my closest came together and we shook our ass and drank like none other in some club in ny. Everyone i wanted to come actually made it and i completely enjoyed every second...moving on, i was in the midst of almost finishing teaching classes so i was elated by that and also I was realizing that i just might make a great teacher ;) Then came summer..WOW!! Thats all i gotta say about that and if you wanna know why, u better back track to my summer blog nah mean lol anywhooo the fall came around, i was waist deep in lil kids, the hood, and teaching. I fell inlove with all my kids and really started to picture myself in my future career. Meanwhile, i became closer than ever with the man i luv with all my heart (i kno all mushy lol but its true) and it was good times in general with all my friends and fam. I finished school. Recieving my certification has definately become the no. one accomplishment that I thought I would never complete. Im proud of my self damnit lol and but of course there were some bad times here and there but no major life altering drama or endless sadness. My grandmother did pass (tear) but she was 95 and had a good life. We should all be so lucky to live that long happily. Overall, my family stayed healthy safe and happy, my friends still remained friends for the most part, my relationship positively grew and more happy memories were created, and I grew stronger as a person...gained more wisdom...and learned more about life. I know it only gets better from here. The goals for 2007 is get a great job, move out, and start a new chapter in my life...i know i can do it, whata you think? ;)

How was your '06?...share or dont...just make sure to reflect, its good for u ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home