This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Teach Girl Teach!!


So i throughly enjoyed my week away from my bad ass students...yea they crazy but i love them. Student teaching will approximately be over in three weeks and change..i cant believe that i am actually accomplishing it. It is definately something that when I started last year i thought i would never get done. Being graded on my lessons, handling student behavior, tryin not to strangle these kids sometimes, bein a TEACHER...never thought i would be able to do it but look folks i am. Come this time next month, ill be on my job grind and gettin my first real teaching gig. It just finally proves to me the saying about being whatever u wanna be if u put ya mind to it. It still weirds me out but im sure ill get used it like everything else. Right now i am racking my brain tryin to think of a fun, interesting, yet informative lesson about money cause my kids are a lil iffy when it comes to it. You would think everybody would be nice with they money skills right but then again how much money do u really have when ur 8....well u gotta start somewhere and if anyone got any cool ideas holla at a sista. Well I just wanted to update you all out there plus my other half keeps tellin me how im ignoring my blog and better get it together lol seeeee racey...new update. Anyway i strive for quality like i always say so i decided to have the lil heart to heart to let u know why i am so blatantly ignoring all of you blog fans out there and i kno u all are out there. Even you all who secretly read it cause u cant get enuff of me lol i understand, i cant get enuff of me either ;) So holla at me, leave me a note of encouragement, or curse me out for not sayin a word for a couple weeks now..whatever the case, i luv it and its all good...

tooooodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home