This is What I Think...

Random perspectives on random topics..love it

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Dedication to Foxy Brown

This public service announcement goes out to all the fans of fox boogie, china doll, trini whatever, foxy brown, fox boog, or whatever she wants to call herself now...
Ladies and Gentlemen, im not even gonna lie to you...i am a HUGE foxy brown fan!! Im sure there are some of you like me out there that just love her but yet it seems like she works SO SO hard to not love us. Even if you wanted to support her as a fan, you couldnt...the chick hasnt released an album in like who knows when. Whenever I see posts or news articles about a new album by her i just roll my eyes because its never gonna happen. She is like the boy who cried wolf or in her case, the artist that cried album coming out soon! Not gonna happen...wish she could prove me wrong. She been on her naomi ish lately, having outlandish fights for no reason, all over town. Whenever i do hear about her, she is either being bailed or paying a fine from her recent court precedings. Its pretty sad if i do say so myself. Her last last album, which i proudly own, broken silence, was SO hot..she had a bunch of jams on there. Many of them people didnt even realize they came from that album (BK anthem, taste just like candy, and that one with baby sham that they always play in the club). Most people figured it was just random songs that she released with no backing to it like that hot one come fly with me...what album was that suppose to be on anyway? She just need to get her act together simple and short. She need someone that is gonna look her dead in the face and say girl..get your wet n wild self together, go to church, and release an album..u too grown for games. You cant live off the accomplishments of the past forever. What have you done for me lately? Thats the mindset of the public. And you know she could have a hot album..she got plently of shit to rap about, i mean the woman came back from deafness for goodness sakes, thats priceless material right there..come on! I mean seriously what happened to the girl on touch me tease me, the one who laid it down with dru hill in bad mama jamma, or aint no nigga..where she at?! Foxy get it together girl..your fans need you...


that ends my public service announcement...back to your regularly scheduled programming;)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home